Still stumped trying to think of where to take your middle or high school students in 2017 or 2018? We’ve got you covered. There are so many ‘classic’ destinations in New York City that your students might not have experienced yet. Your students will treasure these memories for years to come!
- Of course, there’s always the Empire State Building. Your students will be awe-struck when they visit this world famous landmark and soak in the breathtaking view. While you’re there, check out the stunning murals, historical Dare To Dream Exhibit, and the Sustainability Exhibit.
- At the famous Metropolitan Museum of Art, there is something that will amaze every student. From innovative modern art, to classic Renaissance masters, to ancient historic relics, your students will happily spend hours here.
- Learn about the awe-inspiring creatures that once roamed America at the American Museum of Natural History! Students will love the Butterfly Conservatory, the Dark Universe exhibit, or the Wonders of the Arctic. Check out these or any of their other rotating exhibitions!
- Have you ever considered a guided tour for your student group? Levys’ Unique New York (LUNY!) tours are a very entertaining and unexpected way for students to get a taste of the city! LUNY! tours anything all but boring – tour guides are trained to provide educational, entertaining, and energetic tours.
- Did you know you and your students could take a ferry to Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island? Statue Cruises provides a cruise to both islands and ticket price includes an audio tour. Students will have the opportunity to see the world famous Statue of Liberty, as well as visit Ellis Island. While at Ellis Island, students will not forget the National Museum of Immigration.
- Are you a music or theater teacher, or do you have a creative bunch of students? Students won’t soon forget a trip to a famous Broadway musical. Grab dinner in Times Square afterwards and admire the spectacle of lights!
- We bet a lot of your students haven’t experienced Rockefeller Center yet! Experience the breathtaking view from the Top of the Rock, and take a Stage Door Tour of nearby Radio City Music Hall while you’re there!
Interested in any of these tours? Suburban Tours can handle everything from start to finish! Contact us today at 401-723-6770.